miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

THE PRIEST AND THE WIZARD.Por:Camilo Andrés Zapata Jiménez


As for the great Wizard of the people living in the third year of that old place tucked between mountains and rivers, was visited by his friend the priest, the priest with whom he had shared great moments, a friend who faithfully attended his presentations, which renewed with great tricks, illusions and hypnosis. This visit had a special purpose, the priest wanted to ask your friend magician to teach him the arts of magic and the occult, I wanted to learn the tricks of the magician offered his audience as he wanted to give excitement to their lives, leaving the routine, being the center of attention with their tricks, the magician invited him, he said he regretted not being able to perform this favor to his dear friend, was not suitable, do not know how pure is your heart, if you really do not let take the world and its pleasures, 'replied the magician.
I ask this as the great friend you are, you know that I have served the community and I've never been tempted to do wrong, all my actions speak for me, has been a lifetime devoted to the work of God.
The magician continued to refuse the request of his friend, until it was decided to do so impertinent that under certain commitments, the first was that under no circumstances would the evil, and would take advantage, the other was that if it reached a great power would use to help as I could, and so the priest accept materialized classes start tomorrow.
The wizard clapped twice, thus calling the employee at his service, woman please prepare two partridges for my friend and me, celebrate my new apprentice, with this order the withdrawal of the room maid to fulfill their orders . Moment later as professors talked and made plans to curate a call came as he spoke he looked very excited, they perceived that they were very good news which he received, at the end of his short telephone conversation with the magician apologized and said something urgent has arisen, I need to apologize, but I find it possible to meet our commitment, the call I got was to let me know that at the request of the parishioners and my great social work have been climbing since the Vatican has appointed me as Bishop, I will have to move to the capital to better fulfill this mandate, to which he replied that the magician seemed disrespectful you are a person with no sense of responsibility, I do not walk by appropriate treatment and especially such as have other commitments, it is best to leave, your presence here is worthless, so the conversation ended and the priest was leaving.
After many years the magician was delighted to see how much progress had been his friend the priest in the church, received the magician good surprise seeing his friend as supreme pontiff, - I think in the end if was a good person, is said the wizard.
The new priest who was in town did not share a taste for magic as its predecessor, the community convinced that the magician was a heretic, I said that magic was against God, the magician was captured and sentenced to death, as last wish request an audience with the Pope, to be his old friend, could intercede for him and save his life.
The meeting was granted, and to meet his old friend just found disdain, said old friend you know I do not practice magic for these purposes, begged his friend to spare his life, which in his hands was The Pope replied that he could, that he was a man of dubious reputation and could not intercede, God demanded so.
The moment he perceived that in no way get his old friend saved his life turned around, just before opening the door to leave the room smiled with an air of disappointment, clapped twice and enter the employee's magician with the two partridges that had been requested minutes before, then the magician looked at the priest in the eye and said: 'the secret not only do no harm, but do everything possible to live better than others-by This is why my friend is that you can not be a magician.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario